A registered nurse’s major responsibility is to guarantee that every patient receives the level of care they need, whether at home or in any medical or care facility.
At Helen Loving Care Adult Family Home, our registered nurses assess and identify the specific care needs of patients before implementing a medical plan and treatment. They continuously monitor the patient’s response to treatment to know whether it needs adjustments or modifications. They also guarantee that patient care is carried out in accordance with their employer’s regulations and standards while communicating with physicians and other nurses. They deliver basic to advanced medical care services to patients around the clock.
Their tasks include the following:
- Medication administration and management
- Review and maintain medical records
- Implement physician’s orders, perform treatments, and interpret special tests
- Patient and family education
- Disease prevention and health maintenance
- Emotional and psychological support
- And more!
Our registered nurses are skilled, trained, and certified to perform the following:
- Treatment Planning
Are planning on placing a loved one in our facility? Get in touch with us now to inquire about our services, staff, and facility. We’d love to serve you.